Here I am throwing my hat into the blogosphere. To be completely honest I am nervous that this will become another project that I start and let fizzle. The expected outcome of this space is uncertain but I have more possible ideas floating around my head than I care to deal with.
That felt nice to admit.
List of Things I Do Know
1. I'm working on carving out time for those day to day ordinary thrills
2. I am a middle school special ed teacher and have some workaholic tendencies. In all fairness how could you not when you get to have as much fun at work as I do??
3. I am staring 25 years of age straight in the face. I have 4 months to prepare for my quarter life crisis.
4. I'm sick of posting links on facebook so I can find them later which never seems to work out
6. I live in San Francisco, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I want to document, share and remember just how special this place is.
So here is to taking the time to let those ordinary thrills momentarily sweep you off your feet.